Sunday, July 10, 2011

Horny Toad

New Year’s Eve was one of the many times the ALGTS group celebrated together. And it was always at someone’s house, until we had all graduated and then would rent a large room at a hotel and have a big party there. But, while we were in college, it was always held in one of our parents’ homes. New Year’s Eve 1961, we had a party at the Juergens house. At the time I was on the outs with JoAnn C. so came alone with my brother, Jack. At the party I met a very attractive girl and we hit it off. Not only was she very attractive but she had a marvelous set of tits that I couldn’t take my eyes off. And she knew it and didn’t seem to mind at all. I started to breathe heavy. As the clock wound down to midnight, everyone started yelling and I grabbed this girl and laid a hot one on her. To my delight she immediately frenched me. Whoa! Was I excited. I had been serious dreaming of trying to lose my virginity and here was a likely candidate. A willing victim. Oh yeah, baby.
So a few minutes later I arranged a date for the following weekend and spent the intervening days planning my campaign and trying not to beat off too much. Had to save something for the weekend. To soften her up, I took her, of all places, to Tony’s for a truly fantastic dinner. Although it cost a literal fortune I figured it was worth it. She wore a dress that scooped down and revealed the beautiful creamy twins and I couldn’t help but stare. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Up big fellow! After dinner she suggested going for a drive. All right! The fantasy was happening! She wanted to go out parking. The signal. The evening was looking more than promising. We exchanged a fair amount of face goodies and tongue action on the road and by the time we arrived in Alton, Illinois, I was ready. I mean Little Bobby was raging to get out and do his thing. Well, it would have been hard to resist, what with the heavy duty crotch rub she had been administering as I drove.
This time I was fully prepared, a packet of three Trojans in the glove compartment calling my name. I quickly found a suitable spot to park on a lover’s lane one of my Illinois friends had pointed out to me months before. It didn’t take long for her bra to be unfastened and for my hands and tongue to be hard at work. She had what could only be called beautiful big, firm tits. I was in hog heaven.
The next thing I knew she had unzipped my pants and had slipped them toward my ankles and had taken matters to hand. Talk about hard. Mercy! My hand was in her pants working on everything that was moist when I noticed the police car cruising slowly by. I hesitated, straining to look over the dash board from my nearly horizontal position, and watched the car turn and come back toward us. I sat up enough to look like nothing in particular was going on and he gave me a good look but kept on going. The girl, honestly, I cannot recall her name, watched him drive by, resumed her hand play and started giving me what amounted to a tonsillectomy with her tongue. I came up for air for what I anticipated was the last time before doing the evil deed and said, “Jesus Christ that was close. Man, I’m glad you’re over sixteen.”
“Why,” she asked, as her hand stroked and stroked.
“Because if that cop had stopped, checked our IDs, and found out you were under sixteen I could be arrested. It’s a federal offense for someone my age to take an under-aged girl across the State lines and have sex with her.”
At that moment her hand stopped and she left go. “I won’t be sixteen for two weeks,” she whispered in my ear.
Fifteen? Fifteen! FUCK! I nearly died. There I was, twenty years old, having just brought the gal across the Illinois line with the express purpose of fucking her brains out. Swear to God, the girl no more looked fifteen than I did forrty-five. Honest. She looked every day of eighteen or nineteen. No joke. I had been positive she was out of high school. Hell, every person at the New Year’s Eve Party was in college, or so I had assumed. Jesus, at age fifteen I could be had for statutory rape even if I had fucked her in Missouri.
Christ, my pants were on in a flash, zipper up so fast it smoked. Little Bobby was on his way to limp noodle city. Off we went, me driving as fast as I could and not attract unwanted attention. My heart was pounding like a bass drum and it wasn’t from sexual excitement.
I took her straight home and that was it. As I walked her to the front door she gave me one last deep throat kiss and said that I should call her later that month when she was sixteen. As if I needed that kind of trouble. All I wanted to do was get back in the car and run home, tail between my legs. I was terrified for a good reason. Chuck Berry, the famous rock-and-roll singer, had been prosecuted and convicted in 1961 for doing the very same thing. For violating the Mann Act with an underage girl. And he was still in federal prison right then. Just what I needed, a fifteen or even sixteen-year old-sex goddess who certainly knew her way around the joy stick, so to speak. No thank you. I was dumb but not terminally stupid. And thank God Little Bobby wasn’t doing the thinking for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment